by Kimberlee Kile You might not be an editor, but you can probably spot the difference between a good piece of writing and one that’s lousy. High-quality writing pulls readers along...
- Not-So-Special Characters on the Typographical Scene
- How to find the right kind of editor is right for you? Understand these distinctions
- Book award contests worth entering; check ratings
- Why entering a book award contest can be a great way to sell books
- Freelancers! Don’t miss this key deadline for W-2s and 1099s