When Irish children’s author Avril O’Reilly sent a tip sheet to media outlets throughout Ireland, she had immediate success that included newspaper and television exposure for her book, Kathleen and the Communion Copter. In...
- Not-So-Special Characters on the Typographical Scene
- How to find the right kind of editor is right for you? Understand these distinctions
- Book award contests worth entering; check ratings
- Why entering a book award contest can be a great way to sell books
- Freelancers! Don’t miss this key deadline for W-2s and 1099s